For that uber chic look, palazzos are a good choice, provided that you wear them carefully.Here are some awesome ways to jazz up your palazzo look.
1) For the casual day out
Pair your printed palazzo with a crop top in any solid color. Complete the look with an oversized locket or a few colored kadas ( heavy looking bangles) in one hand.
2) For the morning office girl
Finding the right dress for office often becomes a daunting task. How about wearing a palazzo with a formal shirt sound? Confused? Check it out then ! Don’t forget to complete the look with a metallic belt and clutch on the side.
3) When you need that sophisticated yet ethnic look
Have a little get-together to attend and you are unable to find anything interesting in your wardrobe ? No worries. Buy a plain solid colored palazzo online and combine it with a long slit top to get that ethnic yet modern look. If you don’t have a slit tee you can also use a long kurti (something similar to the image below).
4) Beat the chill !
The chill is getting to the nerves nowadays. For the warmed up feel, try combining your palazzo with loose sweaters!
5) For my everyday T-shirt lass
Take a peppy colourful T-Shirt with your palaazo and you are good to go anywhere.
6) Cover it up with a shrug or a coat
For a more elegant feel for those office meeting, you can always cover it up with a monochrome women woollen shrug or a plain jacket. You can belt it too if you want.
7) Go all funky !Don’t you think Deepika Padukone looked super awesome in this floral wide legged palazzo in the movie Cocktail? With a casual flat and a plain short top you can rock this look too.
8) There is nothing like a palaazo with a kurti Whether it is a wedding party, an informal get-together or just anything, there is nothing like a beautiful kurti paired with a wide palazzo. You can accessorise depending upon the glam factor for the event.
Happy dressing to you !