The intellectuals of the world might tell you that indulging in fashion is superficial, but the truth my friend is that, what you wear does make a statement. It defines you – to an extent that at the first look people make an impression about who you might be, what you do, what you think and which strata you might belong to. Sounds harsh, does it? It is difficult to acknowledge – the truth!!
Trends, fashion, styles, fabrics have an impact on your being, more than you can fathom. Gone are the days, when clothes were just something to cover your bare bodies with. Times have changed, so much so that clothes are not clothes anymore – they are apparels, apparently – whatever that means!! In my opinion, what it means is, that your clothes are a BIG DEAL.
One has to keep up with the evolving trends and cannot afford to dress primitively – for your reference, that shrug on the Zara mannequin which you saw last month is primitive. But we are fortunate to be living in a digital world where the latest trends and fashions are just a click away. Not all of us can afford to buy the Gucci’s and Prada of the world, this is where a platform like buynewtrend comes into play- providing us with a plethora of latest fashion choices at an affordable price.
Dressing up for an important work conference, casual dinner with friends or a date night, buynewtrend.com has an outfit available for each of these occasions. With a large variety to choose from, a user-friendly interface and prices which don’t burn a hole in your pocket – this portal offers everything, you could ask for.
Now you don’t have to take the pain of stepping out in the blazing sun and humid weather to buy that perfect dress for an important occasion. Just log on to the website or download the app and click your way to an enviable look.
7 ways to style up your kurti ensemble !
When it comes to wearing Kurtis, people usually end up combining it with leggings. Though, leggings look stylish, there are numerous our amazing ways to style up your Kurtis.
We have listed 7 awesome ways to do so. Here we go.
1) Kurtis with capries – Carry is a s legging or a slim fit pant cut after a few inches below your knee. These highlight your curves and go well with short Kurtis. You can complete the look with stylish silver flats and chunky jewellery.
2) Kurtis with Palazzo’s – Palazzo’s have becomes really popular now days and go well with long Kurtis. You can go for wide legged Kurtis for a more skirt like look or for normal palazo’s which look like wide A line pants. Palazzo is good for all body types and can make you go glam in no time.
3) Kurtis with dhoti pants – An interesting way to wear your kurtis is by combining it with dhoti pants. These have a futuristic touch to them and yet help you get that desi look perfectly. An important point to note here is that you pick dhoti pants in either same or complimentary color of your kurti. Unlike leggings, you can’t wear black or white dhoti pants with almost all of your kurti colors.
4) Kurtis with Skirts – Don’t feel even a bit skeptical by pairing your kurtis with long skirts. Just see how these celebs have worn skirts with kurties and have carried the look with so much élan.
5) Tweak your kurti into a dress – The best part with kurtis is that you can tweak them into beautiful dresses. For instance, if you have a plain knee length kurti with a defined neckline you can transform it into a dress by securing your waist with a slim belt. However, there is a caution. You can make dresses only out of kurtis that
Summers are up and in full form nowadays. It is important that you brave yourself for the feat and look your best everyday. Here is how you can go about it.
1) Say Cotton Tops – Cotton is the best fabric for the summers and should be worn whenever you go out. Cotton is airy, breathable and light. Put away all those lacy synthetic tops until the sun shines down.
2) Keep the Jeans out of sight – Though we all love wearing jeans so much, it definitely pains my heart to write that you should avoid them this season. Jeans are heavily woven fabrics that almost cut of the supply of air to the area they are worn. This makes you feel even warmer. Instead try using skirts, cotton pants, leggings and shorts.
3) Use waterproof makeup – Don’t sweat the makeup out and start looking terrible. Instead use waterproof makeup in the form of waterproof mascara, foundation , compact, kajal and others that keeps you up for the day. When you go out apply sunscreen over the exposed body parts.
4) Keep yourself hydrated – To keep your skin glowing it is important that you take in adequate amount of fluids. Ensure that you are drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday. Apply moisturizers, if your skin feels dry and itchy.
5) Eat less spicy and oily food- It is only in the summers that you get pimples and irritable skin. Keep these problems at bay by having light food. Oily and spicy food creates problem with your digestion and the skin shows it by getting pimples. Take in as much of fruits, raw vegetables and home made fruit juice that you can.
We hope that you will follow these tips and will have rocking summers !